Welcome to South Sound Womens Business Center
The South Sound Womens Business Center has been working to take businesses from start-up to success to significance. Let us work with you to grow an idea into a business or take it to the next level!
The South Sound Womens Business Center (SSWBC) is part of Community Capital Development, a non-profit community development organization serving small business owners.
At the SSWBC, we provide the following services:
BUSINESS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
We provide assistance with:
- Analyzing a new business idea
- Business plan development
- Marketing plan development
- Financial management
- Loan application preparation
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- We offer a wide variety of training opportunities is available to clients on topics such as writing a business plan, marketing, cash flow projections, financial statements and analysis, sales, and e-commerce.
- Extended, comprehensive, interactive training opportunities providing entrepreneurs with the skills to start and grow their businesses are offered. These programs are approved by Washington State's Self-Employment Assistance Program (SEAP).
LOANS AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- Through affiliation with Community Capital Development (CCD), SSWBC have access to multiple loan funds. Term loans, lines of credit and contract financing may be available.